2018년 3월 27일 화요일

[ Best Youtube & Comments ] NEW KIM KARDASHIAN CONCEALERS REVIEW! Girl... WTF









 
















NEW KIM KARDASHIAN CONCEALERS REVIEW! Girl... WTF



* Comments.
- i LIVE for the giggle intro

- them dark tones bad there mad Orange

- Awe nomore giggles 🙊

- Ehh it looks medium coverage too me

- I was obviously waiting for your review.

- when you want to be in the pr list:

- That shade range is pretty bizarre

- I trust you Manny❤️👑☺️

- High end brand...um?🤔

- The comments have me 😂😂😂😂💀

- They're all pretty small tho..

- Her brushes are the biggest joke lol

- I love the bloopers lol

- That eye look is a solid 100/10

- $18..cool. But how much is shipping??

- What is this flawless base???

- Believe me my friend your a gay

- That is some child sized makeup ..

- That 2 1/2 intro though lol

- I love you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

- 👑👑👑👑👑👑

- Trending in IRELAND!

- Blue's Clues! 🐶

- James and Nikkie said it was dry AF??

- Clown looking!!

- The FLY AT 9 I screamed 😂

- You are beautiful babe!

- Love your honesty keep it up manny ❤

- I LIVE FOR YOUR PERSONALITY

- TRENDING, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS

- Blue’s Clues!

- Manny (da best) Mua

- Loving the Blue's Clues reference

- THAT GIGGLE THO!!!😂♥️ Love you Manny!!

- THAT GIGGLE THO!!!😂♥️ Love you Manny!!





If You Liked This Video,
Like And Follow This Video!


My Blog URL : qnaaboutit.blogspot.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기