2018년 3월 23일 금요일

[ Best Youtube & Comments ] Whole Foods OR 99 Cents Store? Taste Test









 
















Whole Foods OR 99 Cents Store? Taste Test



* Comments.
- Why is Rhett looking like a tide pod?

- MAKE THE DINKS FULL CONTACT AGAIN

- "thank you chef"

- I would watch the Queen try cheap food

- I want to see Gordon Ramsay to try it

- I wish morning was mythical

- 99 cents go hard 🔥🔥🔥🔥

- Is links hair dyed or is he getting old

- Bbc= Big Black C**k

- Where is Link from????

- dink it, and sink it

- Watching you two eat never gets old hah

- I can't handle links chewing

- GMM vids also makes me feel hungry.

- dang this is knocking whole foods

- Store bought or made from scratch

- I WORK AT WHOLE FOODS

- Bad classic afternoon

- yae se acredita

- Damn they have good cooks over @ GMM

- raphael gomes?

- LET'S WHOLE FOODS ABOUT THAT!

- This is just making me hungry 😂

- That looks soooo good

- damn that sandwich is sexy

- They don’t waste the food right

- The cake🤤

- I love you guys

- Aww, I love Whole Foods!

- YOU DROPPED IT IN THE SAND YOU EAT IT

- What 99 cent store sells avacado

- Raphael Gomes did this too.. a while ago

- ed

- Why is Rhett dressed like a Tide Pod?

- Whole foods is a lie 😂





If You Liked This Video,
Like And Follow This Video!


My Blog URL : qnaaboutit.blogspot.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기