2018년 3월 23일 금요일

[ Best Youtube & Comments ] I Tried Following A Simply Nailogical Nail Art Tutorial









 
















I Tried Following A Simply Nailogical Nail Art Tutorial



* Comments.
- TYleR wHERe'S mY TeA

- CRISTINE wore a sock

- So it...MATTEches

- I completely lost my composure at "FICK"

- WHERE MY HOLOSEXUALS AT??!!

- Good job finding a nail art video!

- File your nails.? Please.

- I already want a part II

- Cristine would be so happy to see this

- BEN....BEYYYNNNNN

- Your nails look like potatos

- That’s Thicc

- HOLO

- Your cuticles!

- “aaoohh. Fick.” 😂😂

- 0:00 Didn’t say Holo :(

- Safiya posts= drop everything!

- Gabbie was the first to do this

- 13:58😏😏💦

- Who’s here after Cristines video💕

- Thanks Indian man for the information

- saf was struggling

- A or B

- Hey Tyler, where's my tea?

- 8:18...the science queen

- polish mountain 2.0

- She's a Holo Sexual

- You look just like superRayDizzle

- Both of my queens at once 💜💜

- c or b

- glue based peel off oh no

- Two rly good channels together

- Do a collab with Christine!

- Your thumb was beautiful saf 🙂

- fick





If You Liked This Video,
Like And Follow This Video!


My Blog URL : qnaaboutit.blogspot.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기