2018년 3월 24일 토요일

[ Best Youtube & Comments ] MINECRAFT GRANNY SOLD ME A RARE ITEM!!!









 
















MINECRAFT GRANNY SOLD ME A RARE ITEM!!!



* Comments.
- Lol you diedLol lol you died!

- I’m watching in Australia 🇦🇺

- please do more minecraft

- Dan is the best dude in the universe!!!

- I watched this while eating goldfish...

- Play fortnite

- Play tap tap dash it's stressful

- i am in pakistan

- Call it harvest season

- Im here Whit (666)k wiews

- Dan is back

- Who voted for DanTDM

- Hi

- Herro

- I’m the best

- Dr trayuras

- dan can you do a minecraft SMP?

- WHY U NO SHEAR SHEEP?

- Granny is my favorite villager

- Dan play granny on ur phone plz

- Don't read

- play more bedwars please

- Please play granny !!!

- Rip dans bike

- Ended wing prime yay

- Dan play more happy wheels i love it

- you should play dying light

- Play paladins

- Dan call ur fans Diamonds!

- Dan play roblox plzzz

- oh you oh-oh u died

- play horror game again fnaf

- CHUCHILE play chuchile

- I watched the whole stream

- stream SUBNAUTICA. for 7 hrs:-?





If You Liked This Video,
Like And Follow This Video!


My Blog URL : qnaaboutit.blogspot.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기