2018년 3월 24일 토요일

[ Best Youtube & Comments ] You As Student VS Grown Up









 
















You As Student VS Grown Up



* Comments.
- 2:50 totally me haha!

- Loved it😍😍😍😍

- 1:13 Chrysan is dancing well 👏🏻

- the playboy ah why is it not eden

- New video: How people eat banana

- First

- LOVE YOU WAH BANANA!!! 💛

- Shuld say i got buy but i drank it

- Jason u need a bigger shirt 😂😂😂

- 1:13 Chrysan is me when wahbanana posts

- Algebra?

- Where is Ben😡😡😡😡😡😠😥😥😥😥

- COOOLLLLL

- Me as a monitor i do nothing in class XD

- 九牛一毛这个神翻译,666

- Hi

- Nice video

- Chrysan is the youngest

- Amazing

- The video was dope!!!!

- 我 😂😂😂

- they need more subs!

- Do music evolution!

- Audrey is so hot I love her 💘

- Chrysan is so cute❤️

- Hit a like for Wah! Banana

- Notification squad

- Terence and the 3 main girls

- Lol all your videos are always funny

- I love you

- INTERESTING

- So TRUE

- Woooooooow love love love love it

- This is so true in my case

- U forgot the class clown





If You Liked This Video,
Like And Follow This Video!


My Blog URL : qnaaboutit.blogspot.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기