2018년 3월 25일 일요일

[ Best Youtube & Comments ] Nelson Chamisa SABC Interview









 
















Nelson Chamisa SABC Interview



* Comments.
- Got My vote all day er'day

- This guy is deep

- YOU HAVE MY VOTE

- Chinja maitiro maitirochinja

- partocratic!!!!!!! ayaya. my vote

- Zim next President!

- Yuo have my vote

- Game over for zanu as a whole

- President Bae you have my full support

- Talk is cheap anyone can talk....

- i and my whole clan has your vote

- You’re right on point Chamisa!

- chamisa is the answer of zim economy

- My future President Dr Nelson Chamisa

- Chamisa is hard to resist !!!!

- Zanu PF is full of moving graves!!!!!!!

- chisa mbama chisa

- well spoken👍

- yes paballot paper apo let

- Chamisa woye ndizvo

- you hve my vote

- Pachanzapo

- #Godisinit 🖑🖑🖑🖑🖑

- Chamisa is the man of the moment

- President Nero wisdom ndatenda hangu.

- Chamisa ahamisike

- genius

- Got my Vote Chami.

- You have my vote

- Our problem is the rural

- Papikooo!!! Zvipikoooo!!!!!!kkkkkk

- Chisa mbama chisa

- asante sana

- I am impressed

- What's not to like about him?





If You Liked This Video,
Like And Follow This Video!


My Blog URL : qnaaboutit.blogspot.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기