2018년 3월 24일 토요일

[ Best Youtube & Comments ] Roseanne Barr on Supporting Donald Trump









 
















Roseanne Barr on Supporting Donald Trump



* Comments.
- She reminds me of a cool grandmom

- Excited about this reboot

- Kimmel is a joke

- Holy cow!! Jimmy got owned

- #DrainTheSwamp

- Roseanne’s white privilege is showing

- Lmao what a legend!

- God bless America and Roseanne.

- My like is for Rosanne not jimmy.

- Totally respect her.

- Wow she speak the truth

- This is great.

- i'm surprised jimmy didnt start crying

- roseanne is awsome

- Only liking because of Rosanne

- I like how real she is

- kimmel is the one who is "whacko"

- FVCK KIMMEL

- Kimmel should take her advice.

- #liberalism is a mental disorder.

- I voted for Roseanne

- Love her!

- In your face Jimmy. Good job Roseanne.

- Kimmel is such a shill.

- I love her I’m glad she told Kimmel off

- She's incredible!

- Ok I can hang with her!

- You look so handsome, John.

- I'm beyond excited for this reboot.

- LOL she is awesome

- Preach!

- Love Rosie!

- I’m actually going to watch this show

- Truth bombs

- She speaks truth





If You Liked This Video,
Like And Follow This Video!


My Blog URL : qnaaboutit.blogspot.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기