2018년 3월 24일 토요일

[ Best Youtube & Comments ] Why Nobody In JAMAICA Talking About This Strange Events Taking Place...









 
















Why Nobody In JAMAICA Talking About This Strange Events Taking Place...



* Comments.
- Great video to really insightful

- 3rdworl mi family big up

- Mi need wings 😂

- All Hail Satan! 👹👹👿

- Who gave that mental case a gun?

- Niggaz bleachin heavy

- Damnnn the police force is very corrupt

- I need wings hot and spicy wings KFC

- Yow I get so mad when I see gunbags!! 🙄

- Jamaica wake up.

- Pussy tek dung dis

- Shameful

- You live by the gun then die by it

- Lol lol lol dam idiot

- Mi need wing..... i was there

- Rasta man don't work with DEA

- I see death on these dude faces.

- Pussy smoke

- Capelton fire burn out wicked

- I know whts qwan the yardy

- d voodoo challenge this

- de wings part!! lol....poor bird!!

- They look like zombies

- lol

- ok





If You Liked This Video,
Like And Follow This Video!


My Blog URL : qnaaboutit.blogspot.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기