2018년 3월 24일 토요일

[ Best Youtube & Comments ] Yemi Alade - Bum Bum (Official Video)









 
















Yemi Alade - Bum Bum (Official Video)



* Comments.
- KENYANS like if you're in the building

- She never disappoint me.🎶💃❤

- Lit 🔥😍❤️😘👌

- SHE NAILED THIS DANCE AT 1:25

- nice video and nice girl YEMi AladeVEVO

- Rep Kenya, Napenda

- Love love love... shineeee! ☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

- Bless you sister 🙏🏾❤️🇳🇬

- Nice 💃💃

- Love it🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍

- Mama Africa never disappoints

- QUEEN OF DANCING 💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾

- Replay ♥️♥️♥️♥️🤙🤙🤙🤙

- I LOVE you

- Happy birthday queen

- I want this in JUST DANCE!

- my favorite part is old man vs skhotane

- this is perfect

- Nice

- I feel Yemi more then Tiwa.

- Yassssssssss gurl😄😄

- Nice vidéo Love you❤ Yemi

- Happy birthday my yemi 💗💓😘😘

- I love❤

- My new ringtone

- This song na fire

- Who else love the video❤🖒💯

- She for sure makes the best musics😙

- Version french (française ) please

- My gurl is on it.Yemi Alade

- 😍😍😍Yemiii🙏🙏🙏

- Love you

- waww le tube m'envoie loin

- Yemi, you finish this one ooo

- Banger🔥





If You Liked This Video,
Like And Follow This Video!


My Blog URL : qnaaboutit.blogspot.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기